2. ForceOne Realty is committed to complying with Commonwealth Legislation governing privacy of personal information by businesses and to protecting and safeguarding your privacy when you deal with us.
3. Some information provided to us by clients, customers, contractors and other third parties might be considered private or personal. Without these details we would not be able to carry on our business and provide our services to you. We will only collect such personal information if it is necessary for one of our functions or activities.
4. In particular, personal information is collected from people in the following situations by ForceOne Realty:
-If you contact ForceOne Realty, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
-When you submit your e-mail address to our web site mailing list.
5. At or before the time the personal information is collected by us we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of who we are, the fact that you are able to gain access to the information held about you, the purpose of the collection, the type(s) of organisations to which we usually disclose the information collected about you, any laws requiring the collection of the information and the main consequences for you if all or part of the information is not collected.
6. We may use or disclose personal information held about an individual for the primary purpose for which it is collected (e.g. provision of our services, including administration of our services, notification to you about changes to our services, record-keeping following termination of our services to you and technical maintenance). We may also use such information for a purpose related to the primary purpose of collection and where it would reasonably be expected by you that we would use the information in such a way. This information is only disclosed to persons outside our business in the circumstances set out in this policy or as otherwise notified to you at the time of collection of the information.
7. In addition, we are permitted to use or disclose personal information held about you:
-Where you have consented to the use or disclosure;
-Where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious and immediate threat to someone’s health or safety or the public’s health or safety.;
-Where we reasonably suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in and the use or disclosure is a necessary part of our investigation or in reporting the matter to the relevant authorities;
-Where such use or disclosure is required under or authorised by law (for example, to comply with a subpoena, a warrant or other order of a court or legal process);
-Where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary for prevention, investigation, prosecution and punishment of crimes or wrongdoings or the preparation for, conduct of, proceedings before any court or tribunal or the implementation of the orders of a court or tribunal by or on behalf of an enforcement body.
8. Our website may contain links to other websites, and those third party websites may collect personal information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other businesses or the content of websites that are linked to our website. ForceOne Realty encourages users to be aware when they leave the site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
9. ForceOne Realty places a great importance on the security of all information associated with our customers, clients and contractors. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control.
10. ForceOne Realty retains the information you provide to us including, possibly, your contact and credit card details to enable us to verify transactions and customer details and to retain adequate records for legal and accounting purposes. This information is held on secure servers in controlled facilities.
11. Information stored within our computer systems can only be accessed by those entrusted with authority and computer network password sanctions.
12. No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100 per cent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect users personal information, ForceOne Realty cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to it or from its online products or services, and users do so at their own risk. Once ForceOne Realty has received your transmission, it makes every effort to ensure its security on its systems.
13. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for keeping your passwords and/or account information secret. You should be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
14. ForceOne Realty is committed to maintaining accurate, timely, relevant and appropriate information about our customers, clients and website users.
15. So long as your request for your personal information is in accordance with the National Privacy Principles, then we will give you access to that information.
16. Inaccurate information will be corrected upon receiving advice to this effect from you. To ensure confidentiality, details of your personal information will be passed on to you only if we are satisfied that the information relates to you.
17. If we refuse to provide you with access or correct the personal information held about you by us, then we will provide reasons for such refusal.
19. We will investigate your complaint and attempt to resolve any breach that might have occurred in relation to the collection, use or destruction of personal information held by us about you in accordance with the Commonwealth Privacy Legislation. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of this procedure then you may request that an independent person (usually the Commonwealth Privacy Officer) investigate your complaint.
20. Pursuant to the National Privacy Principles we may transfer personal information we have collected about you to someone other than you in a foreign country only if such transfer is permitted by National Privacy Principles.
23. Should you wish to read more information on privacy legislation or the National Privacy Principles we recommend that you visit the Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website at www.privacy.gov.au
Address: Level 1, 33 Queen St, Brisbane QLD 4000│Phone 07 3211 0107│ Fax 07 3211 0288│ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org