Bellbowrie Shopping Plaza is conveniently located on Moggill Road between Birkin Road and Sugarwood Road, in the outer western Brisbane suburb.
The trading area of Bellbowrie Shopping Plaza primarily encompasses the suburbs of Moggill, Bellbowrie, Anstead, Pullenvale, and fringe portions of Mount Crosby.
The plaza opens from 7 am to 9 pm, 7 days a week.
Renovation works commenced in September 2022.
New additions and refurbishment include the followings:
- Construction of an elevated car parking structure adjacent to the supermarket tenancy.
- New entrances; replacement of entry awning roofs.
- Re-glazing and re-sheeting of awnings.
- New landscape garden beds.
- Painting; an additional lift connection from the basement.
- Improvement in flood immunity and the addition of emergency flood gates.
- Click-and-collect facility.
- 62 basement car parks and 269 open car parks. (Includes parental and disability parking)
- More than 40 tenancy areas over two main buildings.
- A total let-table area of 7,400 square meters.
- Domino’s Pizza
- Pizza Hut
- 24/7 Snap Fitness
- Terry White Chemist
- Jump Swim School
- AMPOL Service Station
- Bellbowrie Tavern
For more information, please call our senior business broker Jennifer Yan on 0401 847 616 or email her via email@example.com