This takeaway tea business was founded in 2006.
Its great success is shown with 1,500 stores in over 20 regions worldwide.
It is also operating on a world-class luxury cruise.
Tea was offered as tribute to the emperor in ancient China, and this tea business inherits its history.
This business is rapidly expanding in Australia, and there are over 100 stores already.
It opens 7 days/week at a very popular shopping centre.
Owners want to sell the business due to the family reason
- Staffing: 4 part-time staff
- Size of shop: 68 m2
- Lease – current o May 2025
- Monthly rent is $9,560.73 which includes base rent, outgoings, promotion levy, water rates, air-conditioning, municipal rates, and GST. Annual rent increase at CPI + 2.5%
- Annual sales for the period from 1 January 2021 to 1 January 2022: $657,400
- Net profit (before tax) for the period from 1 January 2021 to 1 January 2022: $204,100
Asking price: $550,000 + SAV ($40,000 – estimate)
For further information about this business, please complete the Purchaser Registration and Confidentiality Agreement by clicking Forms/Business on www.forceonerealty.com: or
Please call Jennifer on 0401 847 616
(The image used is for display purposes only and does not reflect the business advertised for sale.)