“Jump Swim Schools” operate in Australia and New Zealand – a total number of schools of 51.
Small classes with qualified ‘learn to swim’ teachers and an indoor pool heated to 32 degrees Celsius are some of the reasons for the success of this franchise chain.
This swimming school for children was established in November 2017 at a local shopping centre with a current enrolment of around 380 children.
Certificates are required to operate the school.
Children’s age range is from 3 months to 9 years.
There are 9 lesson levels.
They have an agreement with an early learning centre to have dedicated lessons on Mondays.
- Monday – Thursday: 9:00 am– 12:00 noon and 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Friday – Sunday: 7:30 am – 11:30 am
One of the business owners has already moved interstate due to a new job, and this is the reason for the sale.
- Lease: Current to 30 October 2022 with Option – 1 x 6 years
- Monthly rent: $8,852.38 inclusive of base rent, outgoings, electricity, and GST
- Expected annual sales for the financial year 2022: $265,000
- Adjusted expected annual net income before tax: $50,000
(NB: since swimming lessons are a non-GST item, the business owners receive about $2,500 for every quarterback from ATO.)
Price: $110,000 Walk-In/Walk-Out
For further information about this business, please complete Purchaser Registration and Confidentiality Agreement by clicking Forms/Business on www.forceonerealty.com: or
Please call Ling on 0413 310 999