‘Hanaichi’ is the name long established with successful operation over the last 35 years after opening the first shop in Brisbane, Queensland.
This shop has been operated by the business owner’s family member, but, it is now offered for sale.
Diversifying from the traditional Sushi which most of the Australian think automatically as a Japanese food, the variety of ‘hot foods’ offered for takeaway became a ‘must-have’ for office workers and shoppers for lunch time to start with.
The motto of the founder ‘Serve the Best’ has never been forgotten, and customers can enjoy quality healthy foods ‘Hanaichi’ at a very reasonable price.
Monday – Friday: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday: 12:00 noon – 8:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 noon – 7:30 pm
- Staffing: One part-time and 17 casual workers on shift
- Size of the shop is 170 m2 (surrounded by counter)
- Lease is current to 30 October 2027.
- Monthly payment to the landlord: $30,218.44 including GST
This includes rent, outgoings, council rates, water rates, promotion/marketing contributions.
Additional charges include: electricity, gas and water, grease trap cleaning, rent-storage, electricity-storage
- Annual rent increase of 4%
- Total sale for the financial year 2021-2022: $1,379,000
- Net profit for the financial year 2021-2022 before tax: $216,000
Asking price: $450,000 + SAV ($20,000 – estimate)
For further information about this business, please complete the Purchaser Registration and Confidentiality Agreement by clicking Forms/Business on www.forceonerealty.com: or
Please call Jennifer on 0401 847 616
(The image used is for display purposes only and does not reflect the business advertised for sale.)