Opened originally in 1992, this is the icon for the locals to shop for vegetables, fruits and flowers.
They serve the local community with enthusiasm and integrity.
While having steady and strong sales, home deliveries and online sales can further enhance their performance.
Relatively simple operation allows their well-trained employees to run the business efficiently.
The renovation which is to start in 2022 creates customer attracting opportunities greatly.
The business owner procures stock, plans the merchandising, keeps stock quality in order and oversees the general day-to-day business operations.
- Opens 7 days/week:
- Monday – Friday: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Staffing: Business owner, his wife and maximum 22 casuals on shift
- Lease: Month to month, new lease to be created with a new business owner
- Rent: Around $12,000 including rent, electricity and GST
- Weekly sales: About $32,000.
Asking price: $200,000 + SAV ($50,000 – estimate)
For further information about this business, please complete the Purchaser Registration and Confidentiality Agreement by clicking Forms/Business on www.forceonerealty.com: or
Please call our senior Business Broker on Jennifer Yan on 0401 847 616 or email her via email@example.com
(The image used is for display purposes only and does not reflect the business advertised for sale.)