Sushi sold at this shop is made at the Sushi Train restaurant owned by the same business owner.
Just one staff is required to operate this business.
“Fair price, quick Sushi and pleasant staff” is one of many favourable comments from regular customers.
Future business growth potential:
- New cinema to open in September 2022 at the shopping centre will increase foot traffic – new customers
- Working business owner can cut down the total expense.
- Utilizing Uber Eats, Menulog, etc, can expand the customer base.
9:30 am – 4:00 pm except for Thursday which opens till 5:00 pm
- Size of the restaurant is 19 m2.
- Lease is current to 30 June 2026.
- Monthly base rent is $6,933.22 plus GST
- Total monthly payment to the landlord for August 2022 was $8,514.55 inc. GST
- This includes base rent, outgoings, promotion levies, Sunday Trade and electricity.
- Monthly wage: around $5,000
- Annual sales – financial year 2021: around $480,000
- Annual profit before income tax – financial year 2021: around $99,000
Asking price: $200,000 WIWO
For further information about this business, please complete the Purchaser Registration and Confidentiality Agreement by clicking Forms/Business on www.forceonerealty.com: or
Please call Sunny on 0433 690 326
(The image used is for display purposes only and does not reflect the business advertised for sale.)