This restaurant has been operating for over 20 years by the same owner.
Obviously, the quality of foods and services are outstanding to continuously attract customers for such a long period.
“So Delicious! I haven’t had Chinese food this good in years, I’ll be back for sure.” This is one of the comments from one of the very happy customers.
It is licensed.
Alfresco dining is another attractive aspect creating a very relaxed atmosphere.
The business owner is happy to keep working for two years if the new owner so wishes.
Currently opens for dinner only, but while it was operating for lunch as well, the weekly sales used to be around $20,000.
- Size of the restaurant: 110 m2
- Lease: business owner owns the premises. Flexible lease of 3 years + 3years or 5 years + 5 years can be created
- Expected rent: $1,500/week including GST and outgoings.
- Staffing: Business owner (chef), his wife and son work full-time. Casual staff, 2 to the 3 works at the front.
- Weekly sales: $9,500
- Weekly net income before tax: $1,600
Asking price: $150,000 + SAV ($8,000 – estimate)
For further information about this business, please complete the Purchaser Registration and Confidentiality Agreement by clicking Forms/Business on www.forceonerealty.com: or
Please call our senior Business Broker Jennifer Yan on 0401 847 616 or email her via email@example.com
(The image used is for display purposes only and does not reflect the business advertised for sale.)