While there are many Wagyu beef BBQ restaurants, this one stands out for its quality of beef and equipment.
They guarantee the supply of high-quality Wagyu beef by a stable provider.
They use charcoal-fired BBQ.
BBQ with the super-efficient downdraft system, imported from Japan, creates a comfortable dining environment.
Regardless of very limited efforts for marketing, their popularity keeps increasing.
They open 7 days/week.
- Monday – Thursday: 11:30 am – 2:30 pm and 5:00 pm – 9:30 pm
- Friday – Sunday: 11:30 am – 3:00 pm, 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
New business interest makes the business owner sell this BBQ restaurant with great future growth potential.
- Staffing: one business owner, and one full-time staff who is a meat cutter.
- 5 part-time and 5 casual staffs work on shift.
- Restaurant size: 155 m2
- Lease: Current to February 2026
- Rent: $8,556.92/month including GST and outgoings. Annual rent increase of 3.5%.
- Latest weekly sales: $28,000
- Latest weekly net income (before tax): $6,600
Asking price: $600,000 + SAV ($50,000 – estimate)
For further information about this business, please complete the Purchaser Registration and Confidentiality Agreement by clicking Forms/Business on www.forceonerealty.com: or
Please call Jennifer on 0401 847 616
(The image used is for display purposes only and does not reflect the business advertised for sale.)